Develop students’ critical reading and analysis, writing, language, speaking, and listening skills using high-interest themes and complex texts. Support for students across a wide range of ability levels.
Text-based questions, close reading activities, and focused writing opportunities enhance students’ ability to analyze a text, participate in collaborative discussions, and respond through oral and written activities.
Reimagine your classroom, where all students can comprehend the text
Comprehension is the gateway to meaning, and our state-of-the-art Immersive Reader technology delivers.
ALL students have the power to
- adapt the reading passage based on their own abilities and learning differences.
- translate and hear the text in their native language—dozens of languages available.
- use a picture dictionary, add line focus (1, 3, or 5 links of text), or identify parts of speech and syllable.
- change font type, size and background colors for readability.
Participate and collaborate
Reduce reluctance to participate through the Collaboration Wall.
Students and teachers can use familiar social media tools to
- share ideas and perspectives based on meaningful, text-based questions.
- participate in dynamic discussion both online and in small groups.
- track participation in real time.
Your Florida Educational Sales Consultant is always available.